Bissle ProHeat Deep Clean Shot Upright deep cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • It had it’s negative sides but for the most part I like being able to pull out my own cleaner and getting my carpet clean
  • When we finally decided to buy this cleaner we were so astonished by the fact that it cost almost $400
  • I love this thing and It has cut the carpet cleaning cost my wife and I used to have

• by sacback

The first time I experienced this cleaner was when I rented it for my wife after her party at the house. I had no idea that they even made a cleaner like this. When we used it for the first time, we decided that we wanted one. It cleaned our carpet so well that there was no reason for us to pay someone to do it for us. It had it’s negative sides but for the most part I like being able to pull out my own cleaner and getting my carpet clean. When we finally decided to buy this cleaner we were so astonished by the fact that it cost almost $400. I honestly didn’t want to pay this much for this cleaner but I knew that in the end we

were going to need it in the end, so I took the leap. I don’t think that I regretted and to this day, we pull this thing out whenever we get an ugly spot that needs to be cleaned up.

When they say that this cleaner is a deep cleaner that is what they mean. There are dual brushes on this thing that helps to get the rugs cleaned. At first I didn’t understand the concept of the dual brushes but I now realize that it wasn’t all about the dual brushes. It was more about how big they were and how well they worked. This thing also came with a water tank that was big enough for us to clean the entire house. We didn’t have to continue to refill it ...

• over and over again which was another great thing. We refilled it and changed the water because we chose to do so. We felt that we were cleaning our rugs with dirty water which is not good at all.

Another thing that we liked about this run cleaner was that it came with different cleaning features. If we wanted to clean the rugs lightly then we could turn this mode on. If we had a heavy traffic area that needed to be cleaned, then all we had to do is put it in this mode. It also comes with a rinse setting that allows to rinse the area down if we have totally cleaned it. I had to learn how to use this the right way because I have saturated a couple

of spots in my home with this tool. The only real thing that my wife didn’t like about this cleaner was that it was really heavy. It’s not a light weight type of cleaner. So you must prepare yourself to put some muscle into.

Another thing that I didn’t like was that the cord wasn’t long enough for us. I wanted to be able to clean the hallways and the living room without having it unplug it and re plug it up. It comes with tons of attachments that allows for us to not only clean the rugs but to clean the couches as well. So it’s not just for carpet but upholstery as well. I love this thing and It has cut the carpet cleaning cost my wife and I used to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536121349590831/k2311a126/12.6.10