Home styles Stainless Steel Top Kitchen Cart  » Housewares  »
  • This was the problem that we ended up having and we had to shop around for a kitchen cart that would not only fit in our kitchen but look good in our kitchen as well
  • I think that we would it in this kitchen cart that I’m talking about right now
  • I believe that it replicated your regular kitchen cabinets
  • The long island bar is something that I found interesting
  • The kitchen cart is made of a solid wood that I like because we plan on using this for a long time

• by sacback

If you have a small kitchen then you understand how hard it can be to find the room that you need to stick your appliances where they need to go. This was the problem that we ended up having and we had to shop around for a kitchen cart that would not only fit in our kitchen but look good in our kitchen as well. I wanted to find something that was affordable and big enough for us to house our appliances and utensils. I think that we would it in this kitchen cart that I’m talking about right now. The stainless Steel Top Kitchen Cart was out first pick because of how big it was. I mean, It wasn’t Huge but it was big enough for us to still have the room that

we were looking for. It didn’t take up much space and it was big enough for me to put more than just a couple of appliances on it. I think that we chose to buy the right kitchen cart all because it didn’t cost us as much money as I thought it was going to cost.

The reason why we bought this kitchen cart was because it wasn’t like your average kitchen cart. It came with a couple of draws and that is something that I most liked about this kitchen cart. I believe that it replicated your regular kitchen cabinets. For $300, it not only offered a place for us to put our kitchen items but it also offered a place for us to eat as well. There was a built in ...

• kitchen bar which I liked. The long island bar is something that I found interesting. The kitchen cart is made of a solid wood that I like because we plan on using this for a long time. The two cabinets that came with this came with two panels doors that lift up. I surely believe that the cabinets come with a lot of room which is what I appreciated about this kitchen cart.

Another thing that I liked about the Kitchen cart is that I came with wheels that are located on the bottom of the cart. I didn’t have to worry about how I was going to move it from one place to another. It easily rolled so if I decide that I want to change positions with it, then all I have

to do is roll it. As far as the utensil area is concerned, I find that having four different draws make it really easy to house the big utensils that can’t go in the regular draws. I believe that that it makes it easier for my wife and I to buy different things without worrying about where we are going to put it. If we want to house our spices then there are two racks located on the side of the kitchen Cart that allows us to do so. I believe that this makes life so much easier when it comes to cooking. I totally believe that we invested in the right Kitchen cart and with that being said, I believe that it would be a great buy for any and every one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536121349530831/k2311a126/12.6.10