Compression Thigh Wrap Adjustable Pad Thigh Support  » Health  »
  • Initially when the pain arouse, I felt that it must be one of those muscle pull problem
  • But as days passed by the pain which so showed no signs of improvement but gradually only became so severe, that I found it difficult to even walk a few steps independently
  • Using this thigh wrap for the first time indeed proved to be a ‘comforting experience’
  • What was really nice about this thigh wrap was the fact that apart from keeping me free from sweating and perspiration ( in and around the thigh area), this wrap was very light weighted- which made it rather convenient for me to wear it for long hours, thereby accelerating the healing process

• by rm002

A few weeks back when I suddenly started experiencing severe pain in my left thigh- I felt just helpless and weak. Initially when the pain arouse, I felt that it must be one of those muscle pull problem. But as days passed by the pain which so showed no signs of improvement but gradually only became so severe, that I found it difficult to even walk a few steps independently. This is when I realized the seriousness of the problem and decided to seek professional help.

After examining my condition, the physiotherapist after suggesting some stretching exercises and recommended me to use this product called Compression Thigh Wrap Adjustable pad thigh support. Another wrap… seemed to be my initial reaction. But since I had used many of these wraps on different

part of my body at different times and was rather satisfied with the results- using this thigh wrap indeed gave me some hope of expecting some positive results regarding my thigh pain.

This thigh wrap was essentially a low profile neoprene free compression wrap designed especially to provide support to the thighs. Though it looked almost similar to the other regular wraps, the only difference about this wrap was the fact that his thigh wrap featured a useful compression pad (yellow circular disk) which was supposed to be placed inside the compression sleeve over the affected area.

Using this thigh wrap for the first time indeed proved to be a ‘comforting experience’. Wearing this wrap after placing the compression pad on the affected area – seemed to have instantly relaxed me and made me ...

• feel comfortable. I almost felt as though this wrap had almost ‘gripped my pain’ thereby making me walk and move rather comfortably. In fact wearing this wrap all through the day almost made me forget about the thronging pain which I actually witnessed whenever I tried moving my body.

Within a fortnight- my thigh pain had almost healed completely and it was thanks to this wonderful product called Compression Thigh Wrap Adjustable pad thigh support. What was really nice about this thigh wrap was the fact that apart from keeping me free from sweating and perspiration ( in and around the thigh area), this wrap was very light weighted- which made it rather convenient for me to wear it for long hours, thereby accelerating the healing process. Easy to take off and

put on, this thigh wrap featured Velcro closures and secured locking system, which made it rather comfortable for me to walk easily and effortlessly. Also the fact that this wrap could be worn under my clothing without actually been seen, made it rather handy for me to wear it both indoors and outdoors. What’s more, this thigh wrap was hand washable, which in a great way helped me keep it clean and germ free.

Though the only downside of using Compression Thigh Wrap Adjustable pad thigh support was the fact that it was proved to be little expensive( priced at $90.00), but still I felt that this product proved to be a great aid to help tackle your thigh pain in a rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346121349430831/k2311a126/12.6.10