Equip Jewellery
Australia
  • The stores are very bright and bubbly, and I always receive the best service in there
  • If you're after interesting, hardy, inexpensive jewellery, I recommend you visit Equip

• by Ruriko
      I love Equip Jewellery stores; mostly because their items are so inexpensive, yet so bold and incredibly desireable. Even tough most of their items are made of sterling silver, plastic, and inexpensive materials, I have to say that they have outlasted some of my more expensive items by months at a

time, particularly their sterling silver chains, one of which I have worn continuously (even in the shower) for 6 months, and it is yet to break, corrode or fade.

The stores are very bright and bubbly, and I always receive the best service in there.

Their displays are very alluring,

• and they always include not only the latest fashions in jewellery, but also more ‘out there’ pieces, punk pieces and real statement pieces, which are often hard to find sold for good prices in retail chain stores.

They also carry bags, watches, headbands, keychains, sunglasses, and other nick-nacks that you

simply can’t do without.

All of the pieces I have brought in there have been very hardy and long lasting, and relatively inexpensive.

I own so many items from this store, I could probably open up a store of my own.

If you’re after interesting, hardy, inexpensive jewellery, I recommend you visit Equip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45703134940531/k2311a037/3.7.07