Colgate for Strong Teeth  » Cosmetics  »
  • During my childhood days sometimes I ate the paste because of the taste of the paste

• by Karthi
      Colgate Toothpaste is India’s leading Tooth paste. I always brush my teeth two times in a day with Colgate Toothpaste. I am using this toothpaste even from my childhood.

This is really very good toothpaste it prevents tooth decay effectively. This is certified and accepted by Indian

Dental Association.

This toothpaste having calcium and minerals and that protects my teeth. After Brushing my teeth really I feel fresh in my mouth.

My mouth feels fresh even after 5-6 hours. Always I have the habit of brushing before going to sleep with Colgate.

...

• That habit protects my teeth even better. I really like the taste of Colgate paste.

During my childhood days sometimes I ate the paste because of the taste of the paste. Colgate also available in various forms like Colgate Gel, Colgate Mint, Colgate Salt, Colgate 2 in 1

Advanced Fresh Gel, etc.

I tried some of these products also. But I come back to using the normal Colgate.

Because I don’t like Gel toothpastes. Also I don’t want to get away from Colgate toothpaste for brushing my teeth.

Colagte toothpaste becomes one of my part of life.

zafar says :

I have pain in my teeth cause bleeding, how i can strong my teeth?

itsmemadie01 says :

I would suggest the brand my dentist gave me for sensitive teeth which is sensodyne, I’m not sure if that is available in your country but Colgate sensitive is also a good brand. I’m assuming the bleeding part is for the gums so maybe you should consult a dentist or periodontist to see if it is gingivitis or not. Usually you would be advised to brush 3x a day floss and use a non-alcohol containing mouthwash to inhibit plaque and improve gum tissues.

Galega says :

You have not only pain, but there is also bleeding. I think it is because of cavity coupled with infection. Check if there is also bad odor emanating out of your mouth. Sensodyne may not solve this problem. A proper physical examination is required with can be done only by a dentist. And, that’s what you should also do. Fix an appointment with a dentist.

For the time being, I would suggest you to gently rub your teeth by making a paste of salt, turmeric powder and mustard oil. Try, it will work wonderfully.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31703134920531/k2311a037/3.7.07