Neosporin plus pain relief antibiotic medicine  » Medicine  »
  • However, I recently purchased the Neosporin plus pain relief antibiotic medicine because I heard that it helps with the pain of cuts, so I thought I would give it a try
  • It delivers on its promise and it’s definitely worth the money

• by C.Channing

I have been a fan of Neosporin for as long as I can remember mainly because it helps the healing process as well as lessen the look of scars. For some unknown reason, I always end up with a paper cut or some sort of scrape which is why I always end up using the original Neosporin. However, I recently purchased the Neosporin plus pain relief antibiotic medicine because I heard that it helps with the pain of cuts, so I thought I would give it a try.

When I used the Neosporin plus pain

relief, it was actually for a cut that had occurred when I was dicing vegetables for a stew I was trying to make. It was a deep cut, but it was enough to make me grimace in pain. The tube of the Neosporin plus pain relief was similar to the original; however, instead of the ointment coming out as a foggy gel, it was actually a white cream that came out. I applied it to the cut on my finger, and then applied my usual band-aid.

I can honestly say that using the Neosporin plus ...

• pain relief really did help with the pain because I didn’t feel the sharp stinging of the pain from my cut that was left by my chef’s knife. After some time had gone by, I didn’t even feel the pain at all. So, not only did it help relieve the pain of my cut, but it also helped it heal faster and I didn’t have to worry about an ugly scar once it completely healed.

Overall, the Neosporin plus pain relief antibiotic medicine did exactly what it promised: it helped relieve the pain from a

cut that I had suffered from. It was still manufactured the same way as the original Neosporin; however, instead of the foggy gel that I’m accustomed to, it was a white cream instead. It stopped the stinging from my cut and after awhile, the pain stopped entirely. I didn’t even have to worry about a scar and the cut healed pretty quickly. If you’re familiar with the Neosporin product line, then you already know about its reputation, and this product is no different. It delivers on its promise and it’s definitely worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266121349090731/k2311a126/12.6.10