Wendy’s Sea Salt French Fries  » Food  »
  • I recently went to Wendy's the other day and I noticed that they had a sign that said
  • I don't know if the ingredients used in these fries are any healthier then the old fries, but I can do say that they are a lot better and I think the other fast food chains such as burger king and Mcdonald's need to start doing this

• by pango14762

I recently went to Wendy’s the other day and I noticed that they had a sign that said. “Natural Cut Sea Salt Fries.” It also said that they were fresh cut with Russet potatoes. This had me believe that they were made with better ingredients and that of course they used Sea Salt which is probably a better sodium then the previous one that they use here.

When I recieved my

meal, The first thing I went to was the fry just to see what the hype was about on this new French Fry. I didn’t even have to take a bite to notice the golden crisp features that they had. They also didn’t give out a strong salt scent like the other fries that Wendy’s use to have.

Then I finally took my first bite of these fries. I noticed that ...

• they were very crunchy on the outside but still had that soft potato filling inside. I can almost relate them to fries you would get at a carnival but much better. What I liked about the salt was that it actually enhanced the flavor and the skin of the potatoes is really evident in the flavor as well. This is also something that the old fries lacked from here.

I don’t

know if the ingredients used in these fries are any healthier then the old fries, but I can do say that they are a lot better and I think the other fast food chains such as burger king and Mcdonald’s need to start doing this.

These fries are only in the southern parts of the states like where I live in Florida, but im sure after awhile they will expand around the whole country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121349020731/k2311a126/12.6.10