T-Mobile pay as you go  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • Seeing this as a requested review I decided to write about it, as I was a customer of T-Mobile's prepaid service for about a year

• by Gino Quinones

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)
      Seeing this as a requested review I decided to write about it, as I was a customer of T-Mobile’s prepaid service for about a year…. That was One year of spending ridiculous amounts of money just to be able to use it. The dollar to minute ratio of their service is downright outrageous.

To start they give you the least minutes in prepaid services, and

charge you ALOT. Just think.

The average person now talks on their phone at least 20-45 minutes a day. Thats just a rough estimate.

Well if you have TMobiles prepaid service ou can forget saving any kind of money. For $10 you get a whopping *insert drumroll*….

35 minutes… “You have got to be kidding me right?…” would be the normal persons answer.

• Honestly I wish I was, considering when you have them you have one of the best customer service departments at the tips of your fingers.

However it is not worth it. When you buy higher amounts of prepaid airtime you get more minutes, but you’re still out of luck.

Plus every text message you sen takes away 10 cents from your balance. Highway robbery

in my opinion.

I will say this though. If you want to go pre-paid with wireless phone service, I would suggest Verizon, or Sprint.

Both have great plans, and offer a very decent amount of minutes. and both have unlimited Nights and weekends on their prepaid plans.

So, the bottom line and motto of this article is: Don’t go with T-Mobile as a prepaid service.

T-Mobile pay as you go

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22703134900531/k2311a037/3.7.07