Avon Winter Warmth Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • The 1 thing I don't like about the Senses range of Shower Gels is the look of the bottles
  • I think this smells a bit Cranberry like as well, but it is mostly heavier scents, but not like the Cough bottle smell I was expecting from this

• by leeanne160480

This Shower Gel has been out for the last couple of years in Avon, but it is more a seasonal edition. I’m not sure how popular this would be if it was getting sold in Summer, but I suppose you never know. This seems to appear in the Avon books from October-February at latest, but if you really wanted some of this out of “season” then i’m sure it is easy enough and cheap enough to stock up on this.

This is for sale in a

250ml bottle. I’m sure last year it was available in a 500ml bottle, but so far haven’t seen it for sale in that size this year. The 250ml bottle normally costs £2, but every other Avon book this is on some kind of offer. Normally this is £1, but other times it is part of a multibuy offer.

The 1 thing I don’t like about the Senses range of Shower Gels is the look of the bottles. They don’t look very pretty and they look cheap.

• I’m sure Avon could do something with these bottle and make them look a bit nicer surely. They are quite large and sort of flat and they just don’t look that nice.

This is quite a thick gel and a little blob of this on a wet shower puff goes a long way. You get a good few goes of this .

So how does this smell? It is nice enough. That bit different, but still nice. It is quite a strong smell, but not quite the

smell I was expecting. It is a kind of Cinnemon smell and this smells slightly spicy and a tiny bit fruity. I think this smells a bit Cranberry like as well, but it is mostly heavier scents, but not like the Cough bottle smell I was expecting from this.

A nice and certainly different Shower Gel. I haven’t smelt any other Shower Gels like this, and although I wouldn’t use this all the time, it is a Gel I would use now and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348960731/k2311a126/12.6.10