GEO Contact Lenses  » Cosmetics  »
  • My first GEO contact lens cost only $17 and I used it up to one year
  • I recommend Geo Contact lenses if you want a pair of contact lens for a cheaper price than clinic contact lenses

• by autumndreamer

I don’t have a clear eyesight. That is why I’m used to wearing contact lenses almost all the time. The first contact lenses I used are just clear/transparent/colorless. But lately, I tried colored lenses.

GEO contact lenses are really cheap. I think they came from Korea. My classmates are all using GEO Contact lenses.

Even though it’s cheap, it’s really safe and it can last up to 1 year. My first GEO contact lens cost only

$17 and I used it up to one year. When I ordered it, the lenses are stored in two cute little bottles with solution inside.

I had a kinda hard time opening those bottles because it’s sealed tightly and I didn’t have any idea on how to open it. It comes along with a lens case in pink and a paper for directions and certifications. Wearing Geo Contact Lenses didn’t gave me any allergic reaction or ...

• any infection in the eye.

Easy to use and easy to remove. They don’t feel dry or heavy on my eyes. I purchased mine in hazel brown color.

There are a variety of colors and designs. They also have special series or the lens you can use for a costume party. They even have lens that will make you look like an anime.

Many colors are available and many sites are retailing these contact lenses. My

contact lens look really natural. I will purchase again soon and next time I will buy one in their Japanese Big Eye series, the Big Eye brown.

They use Asian models so I guess Geo Contact lens is really popular in Asia. I recommend Geo Contact lenses if you want a pair of contact lens for a cheaper price than clinic contact lenses. And even if you add grade to your contact lenses, the price is still the same.

GEO Contact Lenses

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348870731/k2311a126/12.6.10