Ms. Manicure Nail File  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have very thin nails and have grown accustomed to being disappointed by any new nail product I try
  • Though the coarse side is too rough for my nails, the soft side is actually the best nail file I have found
  • It is just coarse enough to file the nail, but still soft enough top no cost any breakage

• by heidi1975

Ms. Manicure is a manufacturer of a line of nail care products. I was given a set as a birthday gift and was reluctant to try them because I am so particular about which nail products I used. I have very thin nails and have grown accustomed to being disappointed by any new nail product I try. This is especially true of nail files. Anyone with really thin nails knows that finding a nail file

that does not chip, tear, or break your nails is very difficult. I finally decided to brave the Ms. Manicure nail file.

The Ms. Manicure nail file is very long, about ten inches in length. It is also quite cute, with bright pink and white stripes. The file is made of the standard material and has a soft side and a more coarse side. Though the coarse side is too rough for my nails, the ...

• soft side is actually the best nail file I have found! It filed my nails without causing any breaks or tears. I was surprised because usually the soft sides of nail files are only useful for buffing. The Ms. Manicure nail file is different. It is just coarse enough to file the nail, but still soft enough top no cost any breakage.

After using the file, I went to my local drug store to see if

the file was sold separately outside of a gift set. To my delight, the Ms. Manicure file is available for a separate purchase. They run about two dollars, which is a little expensive for a simple file. However, it is worth it to me to have healthier nails that look great. Overall, I would highly recommend the Ms. Manicure nail file to anyone who has extra thin or weak nails like mine. I absolutely love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348640731/k2311a126/12.6.10