Fiber One Chewy Bars: Chocolate Peanut Butter snacks  » Food  »
  • Amazing numbers, along with the 1 gram of protein and 4 percent values of both Vitamin A and Vitamin C

• by Amor Fati

General Mills created a delectable treat called Fiber One Chewy Bars: Chocolate Peanut Butter. This is a 90 calorie bar which contains 20 percent of the fiber individuals on regular 2,000 calorie diets need on a daily basis. While the topic is generally scorned in polite society, the individual’s digestive system is important in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Fiber One Chewy

Bars help the digestive system run smoothly and support the desired healthy lifestyle.

Chocolate peanut butter is the latest flavor among the Fiber One bars, as well as the newest lesser calorie bar. The traditional Fiber One bar has a chocolate flavor and 130 calories. So, the newest flavored bar not only tastes better, but it is a little healthier too. I’m amazed every time I look at the nutrition facts. The most dreaded values look like: Total fat – 3 percent, Saturated fat – 5 percent, Sodium – 4 percent, and Total carbohydrate – 6 percent. Amazing numbers, along with the 1 gram of protein and 4 percent values of both Vitamin A and Vitamin C.

I eat one of these treats whenever ...

• Fiber One Chewy Bars: Chocolate Peanut Butter snacks
      I become hungry during the middle of the day, or when I don’t eat during regular meal hours, so I my blood sugar will remain up. They help settle the grumbling in my stomach and sustain me, giving me the brainpower necessary to work, until my next meal.

Everyone who needs a little sustenance during the midday ought to pick up a

box of Fiber One bars. They can be found in packs of 25 at Sam’s Club for not quite 10 dollars, a creditable price, considering the tastiness of the treats and their ability to sustain and motivate consumers. Moreover, if customers don’t like peanut butter, they can purchase the original chocolate flavor, which will also give their stomachs a few more calories to chew on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121348380631/k2311a126/12.6.10