Orville Redenbacher’s Mini Snack Bag of Kettle Corn  » Food  »
  • For me, I enjoy popcorn because it is healthy, easy to eat if I am on the go, and gives me that satisfying crunch that I am looking for while enjoying a snack
  • One of the most convenient popcorns on the market is Orville Redenbacher’s Mini Snack Bags of Popcorn the Kettle Corn flavor

• by Susanna Frank

Popcorn is a snack that is well known to many people. For me, I enjoy popcorn because it is healthy, easy to eat if I am on the go, and gives me that satisfying crunch that I am looking for while enjoying a snack. One of the most convenient popcorns on the market is Orville Redenbacher’s Mini Snack Bags of Popcorn the Kettle Corn flavor.

I am a natural lover of Kettle corn

because it is so sweet and coats the popcorn so gently that it makes for a wonderful snack. Now that it is offered in a snack sized bag, I don’t have to worry about popping to much and not being able to finish it so it therefore goes stale. And I don’t have to worry about eating to much and spoiling my appetite for my next meal. I can pop one of ...

• the mini snack bags and be on my way.

There is no lack of kettle corn taste either to the smaller bag of popcorn. It tastes just as good as the larger bags of popcorn would. It also doesn’t offer too little popcorn to not satisfy my snacking needs. When I first saw what one of the snack bags looked like before I popped it, I was wondering how this bag would satisfy

my snacking hunger. It is deceiving however because after the bag has been popped, there is more than enough popcorn.

This brand can be found at local grocery stores and sells for two dollars and some change. It comes with mini bags of kettle corn popcorn, or if you would prefer to have a variety of mini popcorns, then you can get a half and half box that has kettle corn and regular buttered popcorn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121348350631/k2311a126/12.6.10