Onion and Garlic Chips from Wise
  • When I think of a movie night, or party snack food, I immediately think of potato chips
  • I know that many people have shied away from this flavor of chip because it has two of the most bad breath inducing foods, onions and garlic
  • They are so delicate and thin that they make for a great snack that is light and delicious
  • I recommend that if you are someone who likes onion and garlic then I would say you should try these chips and forget about what you think it might do to your breath

• by Susanna Frank

When I think of a movie night, or party snack food, I immediately think of potato chips. There are so many types of chips out there that at times it can seem as though it is difficult to find the flavor that is just right for your snacking junk food needs. My favorite beyond favorite flavor of potato chips are Wise’s Onion and Garlic flavored chips.

I know that many people have

shied away from this flavor of chip because it has two of the most bad breath inducing foods, onions and garlic. But I cannot get enough of these chips and I am more than happy to pop in a mint flavored gum after eating these chips rather than staying away from them for good.

They are so delicate and thin that they make for a great snack that is light and delicious.

• They are also not that unhealthy for you either. The trans fats are so low as well as the sodium and the carbohydrates. I really do love the combination of onion and garlic flavor that is baked into these chips. They don’t leave any grease on my hands either which is so reassuring because I really don’t like chips that leave my fingers wet with grease because that means that grease
        is on my hands, can get on my clothes and is in my stomach.

I recommend that if you are someone who likes onion and garlic then I would say you should try these chips and forget about what you think it might do to your breath. You can find these chips in the grocery stores for an affordable price of a little over a dollar depending on where you purchase them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121348340631/k2311a126/12.6.10