Kashi Healthy Heart Cereal  » Food  »
  • On my recent trip to the grocery store, I decided to shy away from my normal cereal choices and try Kashi’s Healthy Heart Honey flavored cereal
  • They are crunchy and sweet with its honey pieces and something I have enjoyed adding my breakfast meals
  • I don't like purchasing cereals that leave me hungry after breakfast and then I am in the pantry again searching for something snack on, I'm glad this cereal is not like that
  • Another thing I enjoy about this cereal is that it doesn’t get soggy easily
  • I would recommend that you try this cereal and make it a part of your morning meals as well, its not only tasty, but it is also very filling and is a great way to start your day

• by Susanna Frank

I am always looking for new healthy cereals to help me start my day. On my recent trip to the grocery store, I decided to shy away from my normal cereal choices and try Kashi’s Healthy Heart Honey flavored cereal. Kashi is known for providing consumers with healthy choices for meals and this cereal is no exception.

The cereal comes in pieces that are shaped like hearts and circle pieces with a hole in

the center. They are crunchy and sweet with its honey pieces and something I have enjoyed adding my breakfast meals. Also, a small bowl of this cereal is enough to fill me and keep my hunger at bay for a sufficient amount of time. I don’t like purchasing cereals that leave me hungry after breakfast and then I am in the pantry again searching for something snack on, I’m glad this cereal is not ...

• like that.

Another thing I enjoy about this cereal is that it doesn’t get soggy easily. I absolutely hate soggy cereal, and the brands that have gotten soggy on me before have been brands I have not gotten again. I m glad that this cereal is not one of those brands and it remains crunchy even after it has been sitting in my milk for some time.

You can find this brand of Kashi cereal at

local grocery stores and it sells for around two dollars and change, or three dollars depending on the size of the container. I would recommend that you try this cereal and make it a part of your morning meals as well, its not only tasty, but it is also very filling and is a great way to start your day. I hope that everyone can enjoy this healthy and tasty cereal as much as I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121348270631/k2311a126/12.6.10