Superfine Nano Face Towel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is very affordable as well as it only cost $2 and I got them online
  • I love how I always feel so fresh and clean after that
  • I believe it managed to pick up my entire make up residues and particles from my masking as the towel turn murky after I wipe them on my face

• by janicemic

I have just added this into my beauty regimen. This towel is from Japan and it claimed that every Japanese girl own one. The towel is made of superfine Nano material which is 250 times tinier than a silk thread. So imagine the wonder it does when you wipe them on your face.

The towel is 24cm by 24cm and pink in color. I like the material as it is very soft. It is very affordable as

well as it only cost $2 and I got them online. I use them after I cleanse my face daily. This towel will go deep into your pores and it pulls out all the dirt in them. It feels so soft when you massage the towel on your face. I love how I always feel so fresh and clean after that.

This towel is a must if you apply make up daily like me. I believe it ...

• managed to pick up my entire make up residues and particles from my masking as the towel turn murky after I wipe them on my face. I used to feel that toner does the trick of wiping clean your face from cleanser remains and make up but now that I own this towel, I start to think how dirty my skin was the entire time.

The towel is supposed to remove my blackheads, but I honestly don’t

think I see any blackheads on the towel.

The downside of this towel is that I can’t wash them in washing machine to maintain the quality and texture of the towel and no detergent is allowed. So I had to hand washed them and no scrubbing too. Over time, it is pretty tough to get rid of the stains on the towel. All in all, it’s a great must have if you want to achieve clean pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348200631/k2311a126/12.6.10