Balo Chilli Slimming Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t believe in joining slimming centre as I think they will just rip-off a big sum of my money
  • It only cost about $7 and I purchased it online
  • It has a rather interesting ingredient as slimming property

• by janicemic

Recently I started to take multi vitamin for the sake of a better health. I do think I am healthier and that I don’t get sick that often now. The downside of it is that I have gain a layer of fat around my waist. I had to change my clothing a size bigger. The fat is so stubborn and it is really hard to get rid of. I finally understood the pain of targeting weight loss on a certain part of your body. It seems really impossible

to lose the fat on my waist line.

I don’t believe in joining slimming centre as I think they will just rip-off a big sum of my money. I got this slimming gel instead. It only cost about $7 and I purchased it online. It comes with a pump and weight 300ml. It has a rather interesting ingredient as slimming property. It contains bamboo charcoal which is believed to increase the slimming effect.

I do not fancy the smell though. It has a strong garlic and chili aroma.

• The beauty of this product is that, you can target where you want to slim down. So I apply this on my tummy after I bath. The pump doesn’t work very well in dispensing the gel from the bottle. I had to pump a couple of time to dispense a generous amount. After massaging the gel onto my stomach, I usually wear a slimming shirt so the heat from the gel is intensified. I will start to do some cardio activities to help the fat burning process.

Sometimes,

if I’m lazy I will just wrap them with plastic. The heat generated from the gel is not for the faint hearted but the old saying applies here, “No pain, no gain” though it is not weight gain that we’re looking at. I sometimes, develop rashes from the gel due to the heat but all in all, I have loose so much of the fat on my stomach in just two months time. I had repurchase and started to apply them on my cellulite. I highly recommend this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348180631/k2311a126/12.6.10