Suave Volumizing Mousse
  • There was a time in my life when I was obsess with having straight long hair, well my best friend said it looks more of a straight lifeless boring hair
  • I definitely didn’t agree with her on that but what do you know opinion does change
  • One day I got tired of having the same old straight hair and decided to put some curls and excitement in my life and hey I love it
  • Only problem now is to find a product that would give my hair a bit of bounce and hold my curls without looking like I put glue on it
  • I am definitely going to finish the whole bottle but probably will not buy it again

• by WanderinBum

There was a time in my life when I was obsess with having straight long hair, well my best friend said it looks more of a straight lifeless boring hair. According to her curly hair is more fun. I definitely didn’t agree with her on that but what do you know opinion does change. One day I got tired of having the same old straight hair and decided to put some curls and excitement in my life and hey I love it! Only problem now is

to find a product that would give my hair a bit of bounce and hold my curls without looking like I put glue on it.

I found Suave Volumizing Mousse. I bought the 255g for 300php more or less 7usd. I am not really a fan of Suave I must say but I was willing to try this one and maybe my opinion will change.

The packaging was alright, the nozzle though was not very enticing. It looks like it was made of cheap plastic that if you push it too hard it’s going to break. Mine hasn’t broken yet but it definitely has that cheap undependable look.

Cheap is okay really, as long as it delivers. Putting it on was easy. You have to shake the dispenser well and turn it up side down and dispense product on your hand then glide it into your hair.

The smell is alright, not very flowery or strong just enough scent. You might want to put on more products if you have thick hair ...

• Suave Volumizing Mousse
      like mine. It made my hair look soft and shiny, that’s definitely a plus.

It didn’t fully tame the entire frizz but it made it a bit unnoticeable. Definitely it gave my hair bounce but it didn’t hold curls for a long time. It says max hold but I didn’t feel like it was holding anything at all.

I end up re-applying more products as the day goes by. That’s definitely a hassle since not all of us have the luxury to re-apply products through out

the day. I am definitely going to finish the whole bottle but probably will not buy it again.

At first it might look cheap compare to other products but if you think about it, it was not exactly that economical. If you have to end up putting more products to just keep it holding on together then that’s not good. If you want a bit of shine and a cheap frizz tamer then try this one but don’t expect it to hold your curls for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121348090631/k2311a126/12.6.10