Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only thing, other than the price, that I don't like is that I can only use a few times in a row before my hair seems to not get as clean with it and starts looking oily
  • But I have that problem with all shampoos
  • But then again, I just noticed that it also says Not For Individual Sale , so maybe the ones that are supposed to be sold to clients have the ingredients

• by jenn2010

My hairdresser suggested this shampoo and conditioner to me after getting my hair highlighted on time. I really didn’t want to buy it because I feel like they are overpriced and the hairdressers just suggest them to make extra money.

But, I gave in and purchased is for $14 each and I actually love it. It makes my hair look so smooth and soft. It doesn’t give it much body, but that doesn’t matter to me really. The smoothness is

what sells me on it.

The only thing, other than the price, that I don’t like is that I can only use a few times in a row before my hair seems to not get as clean with it and starts looking oily. But I have that problem with all shampoos. I usually switch them out ever couple of weeks. But every time I go back to the Biolage, I feel like my hair looks much better and healthier.

• The smell of it is great, too. I can’t quite figure out what it smells like but it is very appealing. What I did find to be weird was that the ingredients are not listed on the bottle. But then again, I just noticed that it also says “Not For Individual Sale”, so maybe the ones that are supposed to be sold to clients have the ingredients. I would be interested to know exactly what is in it.

It has

lasted me for a while, too. But that is because I switch my shampoos and conditioners out frequently. But it is a 16.9 fl oz bottle, but like all other brands, I am running out of the conditioner quicker than the shampoo because of the conditioner being thicker than the shampoo.

I will definitely purchase this again. Hopefully I can find it cheaper at a different salon. I really wish they would sell it in regular retain stores. That would be awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121347880531/k2311a126/12.6.10