Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
  • Now I know Ponds is a very trusted company when it comes to skin care creams, and they've been in business for a very long time
  • And plus, I've never owned any product from Ponds before, so I was hoping to buy a product from them, and hopefully have a positive experience with them
  • So I purchased it, and it cost me about $9.00, which I don't think was so bad, considering the container was a pretty good size of cream
  • I've been using it for about 3 weeks about now, and I'm happy to say I enjoyed using it
  • It's an amazing value too, because you get a lot of product for the price

• by Kim

I’ve seen commercials for this product a few times before, but of course back then buying anti-aging products for my skin wasn’t so much of a big deal for me, but now it is! Hey, I’m not getting any younger, so buying anti-aging products is starting to be a common purchase for me. So I was browsing my local Walgreens one day, and as I was going through the skin-care aisle, it was there where I saw Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Now I know Ponds is a very trusted company when it comes to skin care creams, and they’ve been in business for a very long time. So I read the info on it, and it really seemed promising, so I said hey, why not?! And plus,

I’ve never owned any product from Ponds before, so I was hoping to buy a product from them, and hopefully have a positive experience with them! So I purchased it, and it cost me about $9.00, which I don’t think was so bad, considering the container was a pretty good size of cream. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks about now, and I’m happy to say I enjoyed using it! It actually works!

Okay, well first off, most that use this product might describe it as the same texture as your average cold cream, and it is! That’s one of the reasons why I like it so much, because it reminds me of something classic, something that’s been around for ages, and that is every lady’s ...

• skin care secret! But anyways, I usually wash my face at night, apply toner, then apply this cream on to my skin while my pores are still open. And it absorbs on to my skin real nicely, I love it! It smells nice too, not anything too strong to irritate the skin thank goodness, but it’s a nice noticeable pleasant smell. Well for the first few days, I noticed that my skin was feeling softer and softer every morning when I woke up to wash my face. I mean my skin isn’t that bad, but I do have quite the amount of blemishes, like some acne scars, blackheads, and my pores are really big. But day after day, when I touch my skin either to wash my
        face or apply moisturizer, my skin literally feels baby smooth and soft, and I haven’t had soft skin like that in ages! And I’m not that old! (Only in my 20s!) Within weeks, I saw a major improvement in my skin, I no longer woke up in the morning to look in the mirror and comment on how pale or dead my skin is looking, because now it looks even brighter and younger than ever! No break outs with this either!

So as you can see, Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream is absolutely amazing, it works wonderfully in making the skin look young, fresh, bright and alive! It’s an amazing value too, because you get a lot of product for the price. I can’t wait to purchase more! I love it!

Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121347760531/k2311a126/12.6.10