The Efox Cigeratte  » Other  »
1.5
  • I know that they list that it’s pretty much vapor/ water
  • Plus I thought about the fact that it’s powered by a battery and charged through a USB cord
  • But that version of the E-cigarette cost a little more money
  • But lets talk about the experience with the Efox
  • I wouldn’t recommend this cigarette to anyone

• by sacback

To this day I don’t understand what the whole crave is about the E-cigarette. Everyone has been talking about it and saying how wonderful it seems. To me, it just kind of seem a little unsafe. I did tons of research and finally gave in to the idea that maybe if I tried using this then I might be able to stop smoking. I figure why not try it, I tried everything else and it didn’t work. Believe me, I was very nervous about trying this E-Cigarette because I still wasn’t all that sure about what I was actually smoking. I know that they list that it’s pretty much vapor/ water. But how much of that is really true? Plus I thought about the fact that it’s powered by a battery and charged through a USB

cord!? Have you ever tried smoking a battery before, how safe does that sound?

Well despite all of the things that were going through my head, I gave in and bought a Efox Cigarette for $40. I wanted to start as low as I possibly could before I actually jumped in. The Efox Cigarette comes with five filter and one E-Cigarette. I was able to choose if I wanted a black one or a white one. I choose a black on because it just looked cool. It came with a 10ml bottle of e-liquid. It also came with a rechargeable battery, a refillable cartridges. The refills are optional as far as the flavor is concerned. I was able to choose menthol and or regular. I chose the menthol. I had heard that I was able to choose ...

• the brand of cigarettes that I Was used to using. But that version of the E-cigarette cost a little more money. But lets talk about the experience with the Efox. The carrying case that came with my E-cigarette was neat. It looked like a box but all my items were able to fit right in. It kept everything set in one place which kept me from losing the contents. That was the only thing I could say good about this thing.

Smoking this thing gave me such a huge headache. When I first took a puff of this thing, I promise I got dizzy and it tasted really nasty. It felt like it was just plain out menthol or something. I felt as if I was smoking vapors with no air. When it went down my throat

from me sucking it in, it tickles my throat. That more or less irritated me. It didn’t smell like anything which was a good thing because my wife hates cigarette smoke. It was weird not lighting it up like I do with most cigarettes. I think that took away the experience. I became nauseas after a couple of uses and eventually I had my first puke. This thing was horrible to me. I didn’t like It and nor did it make me stop smoking cigarettes. I actually started smoking the Efox and a regular cigarette! What does that say about the electronic cigarette. I wouldn’t recommend this cigarette to anyone. If you are going to stop smoking then this isn’t the way to go. Plus they are really expensive. At least try one that gives you a trial period.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 126121347590531/k2311a126/12.6.10