Sony Noise cancellation Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • But I noticed that all the headphones I tried out weren’t really giving me the results that I wanted
  • I like to try things that I don’t understand
  • I love the way that they feel and that is one of the reasons why I kept it around
  • I went to the mall and I took my headphones with me, I will admit that they really cut down the noise better than I thought that they would
  • Despite that, I would recommend them if you are looking for a set of noise cancellation headphones

• by sacback

I saw these things at Best Buy and when I tried them out, I just knew that they weren’t about nothing. I tried them out and I didn’t get any type of noise cancellation at all. This bothered me because I wanted a pair of them. But I noticed that all the headphones I tried out weren’t really giving me the results that I wanted. So I figured it was how they were set up. I ended up buying the Sony Noise cancellation Headphones for $90. First of all my outlook on these headphones are this. I didn’t understand how they were going to cancel noise considering how they were made. This was my problem. I like to try things that I don’t understand. I didn’t understand these headphones and I doubted everything about them.

I brought them home and hooked them up into my ipod. I wanted to see what I would get out of them. I was able to turn them up to a decent height without them distorting.

First of all let me back up because I want to talk about how oddly comfortable they are. They are made with this strong and thick foam that mesh up against my ears. I love the way that they feel and that is one of the reasons why I kept it around. They have adjustable panels that allow me to adjust the tightness of the headphones. They are easy to use and adjust and that is why I respect about them. Now lets talk about the noise and how much it gets reduced. I went to the mall and I ...

• took my headphones with me, I will admit that they really cut down the noise better than I thought that they would. It was a totally different experience than what I had at Best Buy. I didn’t hear half of the stuff that was going on.

Just like all the other headphones that I have had, these are foldable and they are easy to fold. They have the cracked areas that tell you where you need to fold. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how to fold these headphones. Now outside of the doubts that I had, I will admit that I really didn’t like the fact that they utilized AAA batteries! Are you kidding me, I can’t stand things that use batteries. This doesn’t bring any type of stability and comfort. It’s

like re investing in something that I already bought. And to make it so bad, it runs through batteries like it’s running out of style. The noise cancellation option comes wit an on and off switch. I have a choice to turn it on and or turn it off. This makes it convenient for me for the times when I have my daughter and want listen to these headphones. I hope that these headphones last as long as I want them to. I don’t think that they are going to hold on as long as I want them to though all because they use batteries. I hate batteries! Despite that, I would recommend them if you are looking for a set of noise cancellation headphones. They work better than I expected them to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166121347500531/k2311a126/12.6.10