Sony Google TV 24” LCD HDTV
  • Now I know you are wondering how this works

• by sacback

I never understood why my wife wanted to buy a TV for her kitchen but that was something that she really wanted. I didn’t have any other choice but to oblige that so we went searching for the right television. I wanted her to have something that would be big enough for her to enjoy but not so big that it would over shadow the kitchen. Growing up I always had a TV in our kitchen but even then I never understood why people had one. Most of the time we were to busy to watch it and when we were eating dinner it wasn’t allowed to be on. My wife explained to me that having a TV in the kitchen works well for someone who likes to watch cooking shows and want to learn how to make a certain dish hands on. I figured that this was actually

smart so I agreed.

It took us a while to find the right TV, we searched and searched for a while until we ran into the Sony Google TV 24” LCD HDTV. She was actually the one who picked it out. She had done her researched, I just double checked and made the purchase. I don’t admit this often but I will say that this TV was well worth the purchase. This was the smartest move that she has ever made. I enjoy using it more than she does. It’s internet capable. Which means that we have the capabilities to surf the internet and watch TV all at the same time. Now I know you are wondering how this works. Well, it comes to picture-in-picture which allows for me to do both. I can update my face book page, surf the web and stream movies through Google. Everything that ...

• I can do on my regular computer, I can do on this TV. The picture quality is excellent and the sound quality is even more better. I mean I had no other choice but expect greatness when dealing with this TV. The price was off the chain. We paid $600, which doesn’t sound like a lot of money but when you think about it, the TV was only 24”, this is extremely small. But we were paying for the quality and the features. It comes with a qwerty board that allows for easy typing and web surfing. It’s easy to use and easy to learn. The owners manual is simple to read and understand as well. It’s a light weight TV that is simple to carry and move from one place to another. It has an Android platform and it also is capable of being connected to my phone.
        My wife loves it and I have fallen so in love with it that I barely use my computer anymore.

The two 5W speakers that are located on the sides of the TV are perfect. They house some great sounds which is something that I appreciate about this TV. I didn’t have to connect anything extra to this TV to make it sound any different. It comes with 4 different USB ports which makes it easier for me to connect my devices to it. We more than enough security when it came to this TV. We had a 1 year warranty on parts and labor and that was one of the reasons why I didn’t feel bad for paying so much for this TV. Times have changed and so has technology. This TV is a definite recommendation to anyone who is looking for a new TV for their bedroom and or Kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166121347460531/k2311a126/12.6.10