Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks (one size)
  • I use several products for the feet made by Earth Therapeutics and I love them all
  • This one, unlike the rest that are related to each other, is a separate product that I bought when I was traveling
  • I think my cats love the socks more than I do
  • Unfortunately, when a cat gets hold of a sock, they tend to bite at it, which leaves chunks of fluff stuck to my sheets, and sometimes a hole in the sock
  • I would recommend this to anyone who loves to be pampered and doesn’t mind wearing socks to bed

• by reviewabit

I use several products for the feet made by Earth Therapeutics and I love them all. This one, unlike the rest that are related to each other, is a separate product that I bought when I was traveling. This companies offers are environmentally responsible, not tested on animals, and affordable, and widely available. This is the first product from the company I have purchased that was not in the form of a liquid or other applicable skin product.

This is actually clothing plus moisture. These are super soft socks that are infused with aloe and moisturizers. They are best used for overnight treatment

and comfort.

They can be used just by themselves or along with a favorite foot moisturizer. (I recommend the Earth Therapeutics heel stick and foot balm!) Sometimes when I do not have time to moisturize my feet with the cream, I just wear the socks. They actually do a fine job of softening my feet all by themselves, and my feet will feel softer the next morning if I wear them to sleep.

There are a few good and bad points for me about this product. The good points are the moisturizing effect and the way they make your

feet feel, the fact that they retain their moisturizing properties even after repeated washings (although I do not understand how) and the incredible softness and warmth of wearing them. Imagine the warmest, softest teddy bear in the world, hugging your foot.

That’s what it feels like. They will keep your feet warm and cozy at night. The bad points are that they are somewhat likely to get lint on my clothes and sheets after repeated washings, and do not seem to want to stay on my feet.

I have tried wearing them around the house, and they always end up starting to slide off.

• Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks (one size)
      The more I walk around the more they slide. Often it is annoying just to have to keep pulling them up, so I have resorted to only putting them on right before I go to bed.

Still, sometimes I wake with only one sock, and find the other one buried in the covers, or occasionally somewhere in the house, having been carried away by one of my mischievous cats. I think my cats love the socks more than I do!

stuck to my sheets, and sometimes a hole in the sock. The socks are as well made as any others of their type, but I think I may need super-socks to combat my cats foot fetish.

Although this is a bit embarrassing, I do have to be fair to the company. One size fits all products for feet don’t always fit mine. I have long toes.

I would assume that women with shorter (normal sized) feet would probably not have the same problems I have with keeping this sock on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to be pampered and doesn’t mind wearing socks to bed.

Reported prices :
8.00 USDdrugstore.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346121347280431/k2311a126/12.6.10