Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Hand Wash & Lotion Set  » Health  »
  • I have had sets like these before which were cheaper, and although I liked them, this one is definitely a step above the rest
  • This was my introduction to “Pure Grace” and it was not at all what I thought it would be based on the name
  • In fact, this is so unlike those that I would have named it something different just to avoid confusion
  • I looked online for a replacement for the bottles as I will soon run out, and I found that it is quite expensive
  • I highly recommend this set as a product for yourself or a fantastic gift for anyone

• by reviewabit

I received this set as a gift, and it was one of my very favorite birthday presents! I was not very familiar with most of Philosophy’s scents, and I was not expecting something so unique. This is a hand lotion and wash set, which comes in a beautiful silver metal holder. It is sleekly designed and classy, and is perfect for a bathroom or kitchen. I have had sets like these before which were cheaper, and although I liked them, this one is definitely a step above the rest.

It has such a clean, modern look. On the bottom are little silver balls which form “feet” for the holder, and this keeps water from getting on the products, which is very useful since some people splash a lot

when they wash their hands, and other sets I have had tend to get messy around the bottom. The very best thing about the set, however, is the fragrance of the products.

This was my introduction to “Pure Grace” and it was not at all what I thought it would be based on the name. I expected it to be like “angelic” type interpretations which tended to be either highly floral and soft and vanilla. This is neither.

In fact, this is so unlike those that I would have named it something different just to avoid confusion. Pure Grace smells like the cleanest, purest, rain mixed with pure soap and water. It might sound bland in description but you have to smell it ...

• to believe it.

Everyone who uses this at my house comments on how nice it is. I looked online for a replacement for the bottles as I will soon run out, and I found that it is quite expensive… but I actually like this so well that I think it is worth it. I have not gotten around to it yet, but I plan on getting more of the products that carry this scent.

I wouldn’t mind wearing it as a perfume! It’s definitely on my Christmas list. As far as the quality of the two products in the set, it is excellent. The hand wash is concentrated and it does not take much to get the job done.

It lathers and cleanses very well. The lotion is

a moderately rich formula, appropriate for general use and does a good job of softening the hands. (And arms, and legs– I’ve been putting it everywhere) The wash is perfectly clear in color, and looks crisp and clean inside it’s clear bottle.

It reminds me of looking at cold water. The lotion is white and creamy. The front of the bottles have text which explain the “philosophy” of the scent/product and are actually inspiring and nicely written.

It’s an interesting thing to do with a product and I think it’s nice to have a little inspirational quote on your bathroom soap! It will fit into most decor, as it is mostly silver, black and white. I highly recommend this set as a product for yourself or a fantastic gift for anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346121347230431/k2311a126/12.6.10