America’s Best Sports Photography in Fort Worth  » General services  »
1.5
2407 E. Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76118
  • Unfortunately, they had printed only one of my child's picture
  • So I sent an email explaining my frustration and received an email back the next week stating they were sorry but there was a problem at the lab and I would receive them shortly and would be discounted on the price
  • I am going to be really disappointed if they messed up his pictures of his first year of playing soccer

• by jenn2010

The soccer league that my kids played on this Fall used ABS Photography for the pictures. They were taken the first week of October and the process went smoothly. The order forms were a bit lengthy but the picture sessions were quick and individuals and a team picture was taken.

Now the problem starts. It is now December I still do not have one of child’s soccer pictures even after repeated contact with the staff there.

The pictures were due back at the end of October. They were available to buy and pick up at one of the games. Unfortunately, they had printed only one of my child’s picture. I was told that I

could order his online.

After a couple of weeks they still weren’t available to purchase online so I called. They lady found his picture and said they thought him and his brother were the same kid which is why they only printed one pose, which happened to be of his brother. I do admit that they look alike but they are a year apart and one is skinnier than the other. I also clearly filled out two order forms with each of their names. When they ended up with an order form without a picture attached to it, that should have triggered a red flag. The lady took my credit card information ...

• and said I would receive his pictures in two to three weeks and they would not charge me the shipping charge.

I called back after three weeks when I still hadn’t received them nor had the amount come out of my bank account. I was told they were ready to go out and would be sent that week.

I never received the pictures so I called back the week of Thanksgiving and got a recorded message that they were closed the entire week. So I sent an email explaining my frustration and received an email back the next week stating they were sorry but there was a problem at the lab and I

would receive them shortly and would be discounted on the price.

I find it irritating that during the last phone call I was told they were ready to be sent out and then I hear they hadn’t even been printed because there was a problem at the lab. And, I still do not have his pictures.

I am going to be really disappointed if they messed up his pictures of his first year of playing soccer. I got pictures of him with my own camera but they aren’t the same considering they aren’t done professionally with the background that ABS used. Also, his brother has his pictures, but he doesn’t which is sad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 256121347020431/k2311a126/12.6.10