Excitemint Soft Peppermint Puffs  » Food  »
  • I was very impressed with this peppermint candy, although I think I would've enjoyed the peppermint candy some more if the peppermint candy had been harder, but I knew what I was buying when I picked up a bag at my neighborhood ALDI Food Market, so it's not the product's fault
  • I like to have one if I have a bad taste in my mouth or after dinner, sometimes
  • I'm happy with this candy because of the rich and soothing peppermint flavor and aroma

• by CirclingCanvas

A ten ounce bag of Excitemint Soft Peppermint Puffs can be found at ALDI Food Market stores for one dollar and forty-nine cents. I was very impressed with this peppermint candy, although I think I would’ve enjoyed the peppermint candy some more if the peppermint candy had been harder, but I knew what I was buying when I picked up a bag at my neighborhood ALDI Food Market, so it’s not the product’s fault. The peppermint candy is indeed soft, hence the name “Peppermint

Puffs”. The texture of the candy is certainly soft but the flavor is quite hard, or in other words, strong.

This peppermint candy has a strong peppermint flavor and aroma. When I pop one in my mouth, the peppermint flavor persists and doesn’t fade right away. I like that. I like to have one if I have a bad taste in my mouth or after dinner, sometimes. The peppermint flavor does a good job of dominating whatever flavor was previously in my mouth and replaces ...

• that flavor with something that tastes clean and fresh. I’m very glad that this peppermint candy comes individually wrapped, so I can take some, stick the candy in my pocket or keep some in the car until I feel like one. The candy seems almost refreshing in a way, but I only ever feel like a few at a time. Any more than that, and I just don’t seem to enjoy it as much.

The Excitemint Soft Peppermint Puffs are just as tasty and

enjoyable as the more expensive name brand peppermint candy products, like the Starlight Mints. I’m happy with this candy because of the rich and soothing peppermint flavor and aroma. Plus, a ten ounce bag for one dollar and forty-nine cents beats what other stores want for peppermint candy. The product carried at ALDI Food Market stores is perfectly fine for me and I very much enjoy having a couple a day. For being high quality and a great value, I’m rating this candy a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121346730331/k2311a126/12.6.10