Orajel immediate tooth relief medication
  • When it comes to tooth pain, I have been pretty lucky not to have suffered at all from it because I like to maintain an oral hygiene regimen to help prevent me from suffering from any tooth problems
  • The relief of pain lasted for about fifteen to thirty minutes which was the only downside of the medicine because once the pain came back, I found myself having to reapply it frequently because it simply wouldn't last as long as I was hoping it would
  • I would recommend this product to anyone with a toothache, but be forewarned that the relief is short-lived

• by C.Channing

When it comes to tooth pain, I have been pretty lucky not to have suffered at all from it because I like to maintain an oral hygiene regimen to help prevent me from suffering from any tooth problems. However, it wasn’t until recently when my wisdom teeth started coming in when I started to feel an overwhelming sensation of pain because my wisdom teeth were breaking through the gums which is where the pain really came from.

I had seen plenty of Orajel commercials as well as heard some positive feedback from friends and family who had suffered from

pain in their mouth for whatever reason, and it was more than enough as well as the pain to go out and purchase the Orajel medication. I was shocked to see when I was making my purchase that the tube was no longer than my index finger. With the amount of pain I was feeling in my mouth, I was a little skeptical because the tube was pretty small. However, once I allocated the gel to the area of pain in my mouth–my wisdom teeth–I was surprised at how fast it worked and how disgusting it tasted.

I ...

• would say that Orajel is equivalent to that of Novocain which is the anesthesia which most dentists use. The Orajel worked within five seconds of me applying, and the relief from my tooth pain was great. The relief of pain lasted for about fifteen to thirty minutes which was the only downside of the medicine because once the pain came back, I found myself having to reapply it frequently because it simply wouldn’t last as long as I was hoping it would.

Overall, Orajel immediate tooth relief medication is a person’s dream when it comes to relieving tooth pain;

however, the short-lived relief and the smallness of the tube. The most efficient thing about the tube is that it comes with a plastic needle on the cap which allows you to open the Orajel because it doesn’t come with your usual pull off tab. I used a q-tip to apply the medication which gave me immediate relief, but it didn’t last long which is the only thing I didn’t like about the medication; however, I did like how fast it worked. I would recommend this product to anyone with a toothache, but be forewarned that the relief is short-lived.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266121346610331/k2311a126/12.6.10