The Santa Clause (1994 film)  » Movies  »
  • One Christmas movie that I have really enjoyed ever since I first watched it was the 1994 film The Santa Clause
  • Even now as an adult, I enjoy watching this film during the winter months and cozying up on the couch with some hot cocoa to enjoy this family friendly film

• by Susanna Frank

One Christmas movie that I have really enjoyed ever since I first watched it was the 1994 film The Santa Clause. There was so much magic in this film and gave viewers a first glance look at the North Pole, which is of course every child’s dream, and the wonder and just mystifying qualities of Santa Clause.

on the couch with some hot cocoa to enjoy this family friendly film.

Scott Calvin is a workaholic who is not really the main focus of his sons life. He is getting his son for Christmas Eve and tries to make it a good one for him, but his son is not interested. When he accidentally knocks Santa off the roof and has to take his place, it not only helps him to see ...

• the importance of life and Christmas and get closer to his son, but opens up a new adventure that many families will enjoy.

I really liked the cast of film and found them all to be very well in the persona’s that they take on. I loved when Scott and his son travel to the North Pole, the magic and the soft music brought back so many childhood memories and really drew in my attention.

I also liked that there was some very funny comedy that was thrown into this film so that it makes it possible for the entire family to enjoy this film.

If you are lovers of family films and enjoy watching holiday movies around the winter months, and have not yet seen this film, I strongly suggest that you do so, it is a great film to enjoy with the family to prepare for the Christmas season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116121346440331/k2311a126/12.6.10