Abbey Road 3D Poster
  • The 3D effects of this poster are so amazing and real like that it looks like I could just reach out and touch the figures in the poster and feel them in 3D form
  • Abbey Road is well known in Beatles world, I am not even a diehard Beatles fan and I know about it

• by Susanna Frank

My father is a Beatles fan. He has the albums, CD’s and movies that they made along with the Yellow Submarine cartoon. For his birthday last year as a gift, my family and I gave him a 3D framed poster of the Abbey Road CD cover. It was a large poster that is now hanging on the wall of our den and everyone who see’s it compliments it and enquires as to where

we purchased it and for how much.

This poster could be purchased at FYE stores that sell music and movies or even in some Wal-Mart’s. If you search online for this poster as well you might even be able to find great deals as well. I purchased the poster for my dad for around twenty four dollars.

The poster as of course all of the four Beatles members walking across the road. The 3D effects ...

• of this poster are so amazing and real like that it looks like I could just reach out and touch the figures in the poster and feel them in 3D form. Also, the poster is very classy looking and will hang wonderfully in any room with a nice black border and sleek 3D quality look.

There is no doubt that many people who are Beatles fans would love to own this poster as a

gift. Abbey Road is well known in Beatles world, I am not even a diehard Beatles fan and I know about it. I really think that if you are a Beatles fan or know people who are Beatles fan’s then you or they are sure to love this wonderful gift. It fits in any room and can easily go with teh decor of your house to make for a wonderful present for any time of year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 466121346410331/k2311a126/12.6.10