Wasabi Peas
  • This Asian treat is something that is not only delicious but healthy as well

• by Susanna Frank

When I am looking for a mid morning or mid afternoon snack, I want something that is crunchy, zesty and of course healthy so I won’t feel guilty eating it. One of my favorite snacks is Wasabi Peas, a crunchy wasabi coated pea that really puts a zing in my snacking habits.

This Asian treat is something that is not only delicious but healthy as well. There are really no fats in this treat

and can be very addicting. I find myself not being able to eat only one or two, but usually grab a handful and crunch one at a time into my mouth. There are some warnings however, because wasabi by nature is a hot substance that can leave your tongue on fire if your consume too much, but I find that there is really not too much wasabi on any single pea and quite enjoy ...

• they’re taste.

Because this food is typically not really seen in local stores, it can be difficult to locate. Wal-Mart however sells this product sometimes, but the prices vary depending on the size and the company brand that you are purchasing. I have found that these peas can be purchased for three dollars and sometimes less depending on where you purchase them. This snack food is so addictive and delicious that I can’t stress enough

how much of a healthy and easy to store snack food this is. I can place some in a ziploc bag and be on my way if I am in a rush.

I really think that if you are the type of person who enjoys Asian foods, and who likes wasabi in general, that you will really enjoy these wasabi peas. I hope that many other people can enjoy these delicious snacks as much as I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276121346390331/k2311a126/12.6.10