Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • Anyway, my problem during cold weather is my lips
  • If there is a lip moisturizer to smoothens and heal the break parts I will definitely buy it
  • I noticed it is nice to wear lipstick using this one

• by grecy

It was rainy day when I experienced lip chopping. In my country, we do not have winter season but during Rainy days it brought us in pain with floods all over. Anyway, my problem during cold weather is my lips. When it breaks, it bleeds. It is hard to open your mouth when eating and it is a challenge to laugh hard and even to smile a little because of pain. Maybe the cold weather is the reason of my lip chopping.

Every time it happens on me I put on lip balm. If there is a lip moisturizer to smoothens and heal the break parts I will definitely buy it. Yet,

I discover Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment from a very old Avon Catalogue. I was really hoping that this lip treatment is still available at Avon. I asked my friend if it is possible to order one and she agreed.

I was able to buy one lip treatment. The packaging looks like a normal lip balm and lip gloss tube. It is white and the color of the lip balm is white too. It weighs 4g and one small tube can last for a year. It only cost $ 3. I put on this lip treatment morning, afternoon and evening, even every time I remember to put it. It leaves a ...

• shiny but greasy texture on your lips, just like you feel when you put on lip balm. The difference is this one, once you put it in, you will feel how it works on lips. After a day of putting this lip treatment the break or chops on my lips got heal. The bleeding continuous for two days since the chopping was severe, but after two days all the chops were healed and my lips was brought to normal again.

Every time I brush my teeth, the dry skin on my lips is extracted when every time I use this. It always gives a fresher look of lips and it makes my

lips redder. My lips look healthy and it looks similar with the lips of a baby. For best result, use it always. Not every morning or evening, but for as long as you remember to apply it, apply it. It also has an SPF 15, which can cover and protect our lips from the sun rays. Sun rays can burn our lips and can make it dry, with this one it protects our lips to get do not get matured.

I noticed it is nice to wear lipstick using this one. And, it is very effective and true to its purpose. I never thought I can finally meet something that is genuine, beneficial and cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121346310331/k2311a126/12.6.10