Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza
Pizza Hut
  • I would have enjoyed the pizza a lot more if we had been given dipping sauce
  • I think that I'll just stick with the tried and true

• by Jillibean1
      After watching all of the tempting Pizza Hut commercials for Cheesy Bites Pizza, my daughter and I finally decided to give it a try. When we visit Pizza Hut, my daughter and I usually like to order breadsticks and pan pizza. The Cheesy Bites Pizza was quite a bit different from our normal order.

Our Mushroom Cheesy Bites Pizza arrived fresh and

piping hot. This pizza was actually a combination of cheese filled breadsticks for the outside crust and normal thin crust pizza for the rest of the pie.

I broke off the breadstick part for the first part of my taste test. A strong garlic flavor dominated.

I missed the parmesan flavoring of regular breadsticks. When the pizza was very hot,

• the cheese inside the crust was melted.

As the temperature cooled, the cheese hardened. I would have enjoyed the pizza a lot more if we had been given dipping sauce.

As it was, there was just too much dough for my taste. The rest of the pizza was good, but I would have preferred a pan crust over the one that

came with this pizza.

In the future, I plan to stick with original breadsticks and pan pizza. When the waitress asked how I liked our meal, I told her that it was “nice for a change of pace”.

However, I doubt that I will order it again in the future. I think that I’ll just stick with the tried and true.

You sound fat says :

You sound fat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703134620531/k2311a037/3.7.07