Hard Candy Super Shine Gloss in Pixie  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I have read a lot of raves and nice reviews about Hard Candy products and this particular lip gloss that is why I decided to buy two of these
  • The Bottom Line I am super disappointed by this lip gloss

• by venomgirl

The Product Pixie shade is a metallic hot pink color.

The container is a tiny two-inch tube with a silver cap where the doe-foot applicator is attached. This weighs 1.12 mL.

This has a sweet scent but no particular taste.

This has a thick and sticky consistency which could be annoying.

I was able to buy two of these on eBay for only Php100 or around $2. The full size retails for $12.

My

Experience and Opinion I have read a lot of raves and nice reviews about Hard Candy products and this particular lip gloss that is why I decided to buy two of these.

In terms of color payoff, this is on the sheer side but it enhances my lip color. This appears darker pink on my lips and it does not look metallic.

In terms of glossiness, I feel like this lip gloss is a fraud.

• From its name that claims to be super shine, this only gives me a lip balm shine.

In terms of moisturizing effect, this is surprisingly moisturizing even though this is sticky. The moisture from this lip gloss could soften my lips.

Due to its lack of glossiness, this could only last for only an hour or even less.

I did not experience any allergic reactions from this lip gloss.

The Bottom Line I am super disappointed by

this lip gloss. Super shine? Where did it go? Isn’t this supposed to deliver an obvious mirror-like shine or at least a juicy shine? It is a good thing that I did not buy the full size of this and paid the full price. I hate this lip gloss.

Pros Very moisturizing and has a decent color payoff.

Cons This does not give a super shine at all. This only delivers a balm-like shine. This is barely a lip gloss.

Would I buy this product again?

Never ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313121346020231/k2311a123/12.3.10