Unilever’s Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution  » Health  »
  • I noticed that it had reduced my hair fall as soon as I started using it
  • I found it hard to believe that it worked because I’ve lost so much trust on the products out there due to my experiences
  • I found a solution to my hair fall problem

• by hyzenthlay

I started using Unilever’s Sunsilk hair fall solution shampoo for the obvious reason that my hair is falling off. Every time I shower, comb my hair or just simply run my fingers through it, my hair falls. I hate seeing my hair on our bathroom’s floor or on my comb. I was really scared that I may go bald someday. I was panicking and bought every product I saw with hair fall on them. I tried many hair

fall shampoos in the market but none of them worked. Some even made it worst. I was even hesitant to try Sunsilk hair fall solution at first because I was afraid that it might not work just like the other hair fall control products I’ve used. But I’m glad I did. It really worked for me.

I noticed that it had reduced my hair fall as soon as I started using it. I began to see that my ...

• hair is no longer falling off after two weeks of using it. I found it hard to believe that it worked because I’ve lost so much trust on the products out there due to my experiences. Now, I don’t have to worry about being bald or my hair becoming super thin. I found a solution to my hair fall problem. Thanks to Sunsilk. I love the smell of it too. I don’t know how describe it but it
        smells good. I love it.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that I have very mild dandruff while using it. I’m not quite sure if the product caused it or something. But dandruff is the least of my concern right now so I’m still using it. I am very satisfied with the results since the product has proved its effectiveness. It worked for me and I’m sure it will work for most women out there suffering from hair fall.

J.B says :

i started using the shampoo a month mow only and it was reducing hair fall, so i decided to use the conditioner and mask too but in the bath i was surprised at how much of my hair fell. I do not know if i should carry on with the conditioner and mask or just stop.

junmae says :

Maybe the conditioner and the mask didn’t suits you well. Better to stop this and only use the shampoo.

hyzenthlay replies :

Hi J.B. Thanks for your comment. Although I am not claiming to be a hair expert, it seems to me that you have to stop using the conditioner and mask and see if there’s any difference. It could also be that some other factors are causing your hair to fall like stress or diet among other things.

Dhanya says :

If it is not suiting your hair and is causing hair fall you should stop it. There is a good remedy for hair fall. Mustard oil can stop hair fall. Apply mustard oil on scalp and wash off in few hours with green gram powder. This will stop hair fall. This is my personal experience. Mustard oil helped me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343121345820231/k2311a123/12.3.10