Zyrtec Children’s Allergy Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • I found it at my local walmart for about $6.00 is my memory serves me correctly
  • I will most definitely continue to buy this medicine for my nieces during their allergy season
  • My experience with using this product is overall very satisfying
  • I would definitely recommend this product to those who have children

• by webgirl40

Zyrtec Children’s Allergy Syrup — While I do not have children of my own, I do have three lovely nieces. While staying with me for a while last summer two of the girls had severe allergies. I took them to their pediatrician and she recommended this product to me. I found it at my local walmart for about $6.00 is my memory serves me correctly. It was relatively inexpensive I thought, especially for a Zyrtec product so I had

no problems with purchasing it.

I tried the product on my nieces that night hoping that it would help them to sleep. Thankfully this medicine had wonderful results. I have to say that I was truly amazed at how this allergy medicine worked for them. They started feeling better within 30 minutes of taking it and were able to get a full restful night’s sleep for the first time in a few days. They were on the medicine for about ...

• a week before their allergy issues worked themselves out. This medicine was great though, it worked like a charm and went along way into improving my nieces attitudes and dispositions.

I really like to see products that as an doting auntie I can count on. I will most definitely continue to buy this medicine for my nieces during their allergy season. My experience with using this product is overall very satisfying. The box has easy to follow directions and also

comes with a plastic cup. All one has to do is just follow the right dosage amounts for each child by age. It is really pretty easy to do and it comes in grape flavor so my nieces love it.

I would definitely recommend this product to those who have children. Of course it is wise to seek a pediatrician for the okay before giving this to your child, but once you get that okay I would totally go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263121345670131/k2311a123/12.3.10