Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color Moonstone
  • Honestly, I do not know anything about Eye color, what I know is Eye liner
  • I bought Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color Moonstone for the price of $6.50
  • There are so many things I noticed while using this Eye color
  • It looks fresh even after eight hours and I believe it is fade resistant

• by grecy

Honestly, I do not know anything about Eye color, what I know is Eye liner. I do not put eye color in the office because it is quite obvious that I am wearing make up. However, when I checked on my face one time in the mirror, I saw how my eyes are covered with black color. It is maybe because of stress and lack of sleep. Even I wear foundation, it usually melts easily around my eyes and it exposed what I am hiding. A friend advised me to put on eye color that will match my skin tone so that everything I will put on my face will look natural.

Since I began patronizing Mary Kay, with a help of a friend, I also try their Mineral Eye Color. Anyway, let me tell you first the difference of ordinary make to Mineral Make ups. Mineral make ups are only with natural and Organic ingredients. It reduces the risk of allergic reaction that we

can get from chemicals that are included in some normal make up. It also avoids us for having acne. While on the other hand, normal make up, can give us allergic reactions, some can make us beautiful, but can ruin our face in the long run. So what will you choose?

Mineral make ups are consists of True Minerals, micronized Titanium and Zinc Oxide. It is light and allows our skin to breathe naturally. In other words, it is safe to use Mineral Make up. So we will get back to my review now.

I bought Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color Moonstone for the price of $6.50. At first glance, I get turned off by the packaging because it looks plain compare to the price. Actually, it has a different range of color ranging from neutral to bold. I only bought Moonstone since according to my friend it is good for fair skin.

There are so many things I noticed while using this Eye color.

• First, it is easy to use. Just apply using a brush on eyelids. One coat is enough to achieve a radiant shine. Second, I saw how it hides the dark color on my eyelids, it looks natural. Third, since one coat is enough, it is perfect for those women, like me, that wants to be beautiful but wants to do it fast in the morning. I only apply one coat and amazingly, I look gorgeous.

Fourth, even if you were it all day, the mineral eye color remains smooth. It looks fresh even after eight hours and I believe it is fade resistant. I like the idea that it last long. You can put it in the morning and you can leave it there until the end of the day. Even the eye color stays for long hours; it does not irritate my skin. Actually, it made my eyelids smoother and fresher. Fifth, it is lightweight. When you apply it, you will already forget all

about it. It stays in there without you even noticing. Sixth, it never irritates my face. Even it has a shimmering powder once you apply, and some of it goes down my cheeks it does not irritates it.

Furthermore, it has a different color and it is available in small and big compact. I only bought the .05 oz. The compact is magnetic which is quite unique. It gives my eyes a perfect shimmer. However, when you take a picture of yourself, it changes the way your eyes look like in the picture. It makes your eyes to appear small.

Moreover, this Mineral Eye color, introduces me to Mineral make ups. I got curious now and I want to try different Mineral make ups available in the market, however, they are all expensive compare to the normal make ups I used. I still want to try for the big changes I want with my face and to protect my face from harsh effect the chemicals can give.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313121345570131/k2311a123/12.3.10