Burts Bees Healthy Hand Repair Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the kit because it comes with moisturizers and a pair of cotton gloves that help hydrate and protect my hands and even repair them when needed
  • Plus I like how affordable the kit is and think it makes an excellent pampering Christmas gift too give
  • I have also noticed it has helped keep my hands young and healthy appearing which is very nice
  • I would definitely recommend the Burts Bees Healthy Hand Repair Kit to anyone to try

• by Soleil Robins

In the wintertime my hands need a little pampering so I use the Burts Bees Healthy Hand Repair Kit. I love the kit because it comes with moisturizers and a pair of cotton gloves that help hydrate and protect my hands and even repair them when needed. Plus I like how affordable the kit is and think it makes an excellent pampering Christmas gift too give.

The first pampering hand care product that comes with the kit is the Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Crème. The almond hand cream comes in a little tube and the crème if very thick and moisturizing. It contains lots of natural moisturizers in it that help soften

and protect my hands from drying out which is really nice. The way I use this hand crème is by squeezing a little bit onto my hands and massaging my hands together until the crème is absorbed in fully. The crème does leave my hands feeling soft and lightly scented with the scent of sweet almonds.

The next pampering hand crème product in the kit is the Shea Butter Hand Repair Crème which I really, really like. The crème is smooth and creamy and makes my hands super soft. I have also noticed it has helped keep my hands young and healthy appearing which is very nice. The shea butter crème doesn’t have ...

• much of a scent to it and does prevent my hands from drying out from the cold winter air. The crème is not greasy or oily and does moisturize well.

Now the next pampering product in the kit is the Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème. I love to take some of this thick balm and massage it right into my fingernails and fingers to help prevent hangnails and brittle dried out nails. It helps seal the moisture right into my fingers and leaves them feeling very soft and hydrated. It has even helped heal my dried cracked fingers right up. This crème is very greasy, but does absorb into the skin after you massage

it in well and it does have a citrus scent to it which I find pleasant.

Last but not least in the kit are the cotton gloves with little bubble bee prints all over them. I usually put hand crème on my hands and than the gloves over my hands afterwards to help seal in the moisture and protect my hands. I usually do this before bed time. They work really well and help make my hands super soft.

I would definitely recommend the Burts Bees Healthy Hand Repair Kit to anyone to try. The kit keep my hands looking their best and I am sure it will do the same for your hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313121345470231/k2311a123/12.3.10