Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn graphic novel by Grant Morrison  » Books  »
  • Other than that nitpick, and a few places where the artwork looks really weird, I really enjoyed this graphic novel
  • I would recommend this to any fan of Grant Morrison’s writing or if you like Batman, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd or Damian Wayne, you’ll definitely enjoy this graphic novel and want it for your collection
  • But if you’re unsure, I would suggest going to your local library and seeing if they have it so you can borrow it for before deciding whether or not to buy, I’ll definitely be ordering this for my collection

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn is a graphic novel by Grant Morrison and illustrated by Frank Quitely. Dick Grayson has taken up Bruce Wayne’s mantle as the Batman and dons cape and cowl while Bruce’s son Damian takes up the role of Robin.

This graphic novel is a good one. Grant Morrison does an excellent job of writing Dick Grayson as Batman. He also added a

nice touch of having the first enemies he faces be a deranged circus troupe.

Frank Quitely’s illustrations are very good as well, although they do get a little strange at times, it’s still very unique and memorable. The action scines are nicely illustrated and have witty, entertaining dialogue in them.

There are some flaws in the graphic novel, and they have to do with retconning Jason Todd’s hair color as always ...

• being red, even though it has always been portrayed as being black after the continuity reboot of Crisis on Infinite Earths. Other than that nitpick, and a few places where the artwork looks really weird, I really enjoyed this graphic novel.

and want it for your collection. But if you’re unsure, I would suggest going to your local library and seeing if they have it so you can borrow it for before deciding whether or not to buy, I’ll definitely be ordering this for my collection.

Batman & Robin: Batman Reborn is available in hardcover and softcover from DC Comics. You can buy it at Amazon.com or your local comic shop.

Andrew Leither says :

Your reviews are excellent and I am thinking of this book. I love the way you express yourself in your reviews and you doing an excellent job. I appreciate honest quality reviews I can tell you love reading and watching movies. I thought your description of the plot was highly commendable and fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173121345140131/k2311a123/12.3.10