iPhone 4
  • Everyone is talking about the antenna problem
  • On a positive note, the iPhone is definitely less-laggy

• by Paul Lee

It was supposed to be the “new thing”. However, the iPhone 4 did not meet much of what the people asked for.

With a completely new design, the new iPhone does look much sleeker and better than the last one.

It’s faster and does not lag as much as the original iPhone, but there needs to be a lot of improvements.

Everyone is talking about the antenna problem.

When I first got my

phone, I was all excited and ready to test it out.

I squeezed it firmly while making a call, and my phone did indeed drop the call.

This can be fixed when you put a case on the phone, but Apple should still fix it since a lot of people want the phone without a cover.

One of the main new features of the iPhone 4 is Facetime.

However, you have to be ...

• connected to wifi for it.

I honestly have only used Facetime once every since I have had the phone, and I would say that it is pretty useless.

If you have wifi, why not just go on Skype or oovoo to video chat with your friends instead of going on your tiny iPhone screen?

On a positive note, the iPhone is definitely less-laggy.

My friend has the iPhone 3G, and I don’t know

how he is so patient with switching from apps to apps and closing out of safari, etc… the new iPhone does not have that kind of problem, and it is pretty crisp and concise in the app-changing.

Overall, like everything else, the new iPhone has its pros and cons.

However, Apple definitely needs to make much more changes to its next edition of iPhones if it wants to take control of the phone market.

iPhone 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373121344980131/k2311a123/12.3.10