Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Natural Perfume Spray - 1.0 oz  » Perfume  »
  • I like to go for more natural and earthy smells
  • I feel so happy when I'm around people because I know the smell is rather charming and pleasant
  • The bottle I have acquired is a 1.0 oz so it is quite small, but let me tell you, for the size and price is it definitely worth it
  • I highly recommend this product to those who are enlightened by such an intriguing smell

• by Malissa Martinez

When it comes to perfume, I am extremely picky and have a very distinct nose for a particular smell. I was shopping at the mall and ended up going into a perfume shop. I spent at least one hour in there from constantly smelling different perfumes.

I like to go for more natural and earthy smells. Nothing too exotic or out of the ordinary.

As I was searching for the right smell, I

came across the Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Natural Perfume Spray - 1. 0 oz.

The second I sprayed the perfume, my eyes instantly enlarged and I felt like all stress had been released from my body. I have never felt so amazed by such a simple yet beautiful smell.

I looked no further, this was the perfume that described me. The perfume that instantly brightened my day by just one spray.

It ...

• made me feel like I wanted to run free to the ocean and absorb the suns magnificent rays.

I must say that I have never fell in love with such a perfume until I came across this one.

I feel so happy when I’m around people because I know the smell is rather charming and pleasant. The bottle I have acquired is a 1.

0 oz so it is quite small, but let

me tell you, for the size and price is it definitely worth it. I have had the same bottle for over two years now and guess what, it hasn’t ran out yet! I highly recommend this product to those who are enlightened by such an intriguing smell.

There must be some kind of energy enhancement in this product because even just the slightest scent wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed. Enjoy the perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563121344970131/k2311a123/12.3.10