Nivea Sun Whitening Lotion with SPF 50  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love Nivea products and recently, I have been loving another Nivea product which is the Nivea Sun Whitening with SPF 50

• by rycemix

I really love Nivea products and recently, I have been loving another Nivea product which is the Nivea Sun Whitening with SPF 50. The fact that it is SPF 50 is really great because in this day and age, with global warming increasing in an alarming rate and the sun’s rays being already painful on the skin, I just have to have a lotion that can protect me every time the sun is shining. And Nivea Sun Whitening with SPF 50 just does that and more.

The Nivea Sun Whitening with SPF 50 provides immediate sun protection. It also has collagen in it which helps in the prevention of

wrinkles. Without a good skin protection, the sun can make our skin dry and have wrinkles and it’s great that this lotion can prevent just that. It has UVA and UVB Protection System so I’m really assured that my skin is protected from such harmful sun rays.

Since I had just recently got this product, I was able to put it to use when my friend and I went to Subic. It was really hot that day and the sun was shining so brightly. It really burns on the skin. I was glad I brought my Nivea Sun Whitening lotion along. So before I went swimming, I slathered my ...

• arms and my legs with this lotion. I even applied it on my face, and fortunately it didn’t case my skin to break out or have rashes. It works great as a sun block because after our trip, my skin didn’t darken. It also wasn’t dry and I didn’t have any sun burn. It also whitens. It has all my favorite features all rolled in one product!

I did notice that this lotion doesn’t dry up so quickly and you have to really spread it across your legs or arms because the lotion is a bit thick compared to some other lotions. It has this really strong smell as well.

It’s fragrant all right but whenever I have this lotion on I make sure that I don’t wear any perfume because it wouldn’t do great with the smell of the lotion.

Well, this product has a hefty price tag, which is really a downside. A student like me could afford it, but I can’t buy it just as often. PHP700 (or roughly USD17) is really too much. But I guess the price is really worth it. It’s such a good quality and it works so well. I will keep on loving this product because it has everything that our skin needs, especially when it comes to protection. I really do recommend this product.

Neusa Ferrer says :

Comofa o para comprar no Brasil ou no Jap o o protetor solar da Nivea Sun Lo o Whitening com SPF 50?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313121344940131/k2311a123/12.3.10