Off Overtime Lotion  » Health  »
  • And our favorite variant is he Off Overtime lotion because it protects the skin for a longer period of time

• by rycemix

Ever since we were kids, our mom always puts the Off lotion on us. Since we live in the Philippines, there are mosquitoes everywhere and this number doubles during the rainy season. And Dengue is always something we were always conscious of. I’ve had Dengue before and my mom doesn’t want to commit the same mistake again so we were always protected by the Off lotion.

Up until now, we would always have Off in one of our cupboards. And our favorite variant is he Off Overtime lotion because

it protects the skin for a longer period of time. During the summer and rainy season, even in my age, I still use the Off Overtime lotion. What’s really great about this insect repellent lotion is that the minute I put it on my skin, it doesn’t make me feel sticky. And it easily and quickly dries. So even if I put it on during the summer, I won’t feel sticky at all because it tries just as quickly. And for a period of eight hours, it works ...

• so well in preventing mosquitoes from taking a bite from my skin. And it smells so good, just like a scented lotion. I don’t feel bothered at all that I have an insect repellent lotion on my skin nor do I feel embarrassed about it because the smell makes me forget that it is an insect repellent lotion.

Since it’s very safe to use on the skin, I can apply on my face without having to worry about it causing me to break out, have rashes, or make me

allergic. Off Overtime, just like its other sister products, is dermatologically-tested to be safe on the skin so that gives me a reassurance. During our trip to subic when we went to this place with lots of trees, I really relied on Off Overtime lotion to protect me from mosquito bites and deter dengue-carrying mosquitoes to take a bit from me.

This products works so well for over years now and our family still trusts this product. It works great in protecting one’s self from being eaten by mosquitoes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343121344930131/k2311a123/12.3.10