Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this exfoliating soap in the shower is by rinsing down with warm water for several minutes until my skin is warm and wet
  • I would recommend it as a great spa gift to give as a Christmas present or as a birthday or get well get
  • I wish you all the best this holiday season and hope it is stress free for you

• by Soleil Robins

During the holiday season my favorite exfoliating bar of soap to use is Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap. It does have a strong uplifting mint aroma too it and it is rough in texture, but gentle enough for exfoliating skin well. The soap does leave my skin feeling very soft and very smooth with a light scent of mint which is very nice.

The natural exfoliating and soothing ingredients in this exfoliating bar of soap that I really like are the jojoba seed oil, waxes, menthol, glycerin, palm kernelate, and vitamins. These ingredients help nourish my skin as well and leaves it

glowing and soft after using this soap.

The way I like to use this exfoliating soap in the shower is by rinsing down with warm water for several minutes until my skin is warm and wet. Then I take the soap and rub it in circular motions all over my skin until I feel my skin is well exfoliated. This process usually takes about 5 minutes to exfoliate the body and skin really well. Sometimes I even use this exfoliating soap to help exfoliate my rough dry cracked feet and heals. It does help get rid of the rough dry skin really ...

• well while leaving it feeling very soft and silky.

However the soap does have a strong florally fragrance to it which does make me sneeze, but other than that I must say this is an excellent exfoliating bar of soap. I just don’t think people who are really sensitive to scent soaps should use this one because your allergies might act up and you could possibly have some irritation such as rash or hives on the skin.

Now I do find the Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap too be very expensive and this is why I only get one bar of the

soap during the holiday season as a treat for myself. I can not affordable to get it all the time, but would if it was way more affordable. I would recommend it as a great spa gift to give as a Christmas present or as a birthday or get well get. I just can’t see spending tons of money on this soap all the time because there are other affordable exfoliating soaps out there that work just as well. I just like the peppermint scent of this soap. I wish you all the best this holiday season and hope it is stress free for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312121344891231/k2311a122/12.2.10