Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Crème  » Cosmetics  »
  • When my cuticles and fingers get dried out I like too use Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème because it is super moisturizing and contains natural ingredients in it that help soothe and heal
  • I would only recommend using this crème before bedtime because during the day when your doing things or expecting company isn’t a good time to use it because you will not be able to open doors with greasy hands
  • I think it is worth buying and using on cracked fingers because it really helped heal mine right up
  • I wish you all a happy holiday season and wish you all the best this New Year with looking and feeling beautiful on the inside and the out

• by Soleil Robins

When my cuticles and fingers get dried out I like too use Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème because it is super moisturizing and contains natural ingredients in it that help soothe and heal. The cuticle crème does have a lemon scent to it and it is really thick and greasy, but it does work well.

The natural soothing ingredients in this cuticle butter cream that I really like are sweet almond oil, lemon oil. Beeswax, vitamins, cocoa butter, waxes, rosemary, and antioxidants. These ingredients are what help nourish my cracked fingers and heal them up when they are dried

out. I even find these ingredients are great for helping my fingernails grow strong and healthy. Sometimes when my hands become dried out I take a little bit f the crème and massage it directly into my hands and put a pair of cotton gloves over them at nighttime so they can heal and suck in as much moisture as possible.

The texture of the lemon cuticle butter is very thick like a balm and very greasy and oily. It really takes a long time of massaging and rubbing into the hands to get the crème to really melt into ...

• the skin and become fully absorbed into them. I would only recommend using this crème before bedtime because during the day when your doing things or expecting company isn’t a good time to use it because you will not be able to open doors with greasy hands. Trust me I have done it. Plus the hand crème doesn’t absorb well into hands when your using them constantly for other things because the crème will just rub off onto everything else you touch. The morning is another good time to apply the cuticle cream right after a shower.

The Burts Bees

Lemon Cuticle Crème is affordable and all natural. I think it is worth buying and using on cracked fingers because it really helped heal mine right up. I would recommend this cuticle cream to anyone with dried cuticle because it keeps them from cracking, drying out, and peeling. I do hope those of you who use this cuticle cream like the way it works and heals up your cuticles and dried fingers. I wish you all a happy holiday season and wish you all the best this New Year with looking and feeling beautiful on the inside and the out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312121344871231/k2311a122/12.2.10