Wrigleys React 5 Sugarfree Gum
  • However it is not the look of it, but the taste of it which made it an even better experience for me
  • I would definitely recommend the ““Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” to people who like chewing gum, especially the mint flavoured ones

• by Redtape

I am not a fan of any type of chewing gum, especially ones that are mint flavoured. Therefore, when one of my aunts offered me a pack of the new “Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” which I figured was going to be mint flavoured, I nearly refused it. Nevertheless, I still accepted it anyway with the thought that I would take one, and tell my friends to share the rest amongst themselves, but as soon as I tasted my first, I became slightly addicted

to it. In fact, I had already had three on the day that I begun to write this review.

“Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” comes in a neat little black box, which one of my friends had mistaken for cigarettes when I offered him one, and I can see just why he thought it looked like a cigarette box. Fifteen sticks of chewing gum come in the entire box, and each is wrapped in a shiny black paper. However it is not the ...

• look of it, but the taste of it which made it an even better experience for me.

I can’t exactly put my finger on what it was that made the gum so addictive since it does not contain sugar and also claims to have thirty five percent less calories than ordinary gum that is not sugar free. The “Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” has a powerful burst of mint flavoir, which I would have disliked in any other gum, but for some reason I

could not get enough of in the “Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum”.

Another thing that I liked about the new “Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” was the fact that the flavour lasts so long. For example, one morning after breakfast, I immediately took out a new piece and started chewing it, but up to nearly an hour after that the mint flavour was still pretty strong.

I would definitely recommend the ““Wrigley’s React 5 Sugarfree Gum” to people who like chewing gum, especially the mint flavoured ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272121344751231/k2311a122/12.2.10