Seasons 52 Restaurant
7700 W Sandlakes rd , Orlando , Florida
  • My husband and I fell in love with this unique restaurant, and it's delicious treats
  • They offer all kinds of foods to choose from seafood , to pork loin , to some of the best steaks I have ever tasted
  • Everything is fresh and cooked healthy , but with such amazing flavor too
  • I think this is more of a place for adults to dine and relax
  • There is no strict dress code , but I suggest dressing up if you can

• by Gina Gott

My husband and I fell in love with this unique restaurant, and it’s delicious treats. The atmosphere and food are both wonderful. This is a classy upscale restaurant , and they treat their customers with outstanding service. The coolest thing about this restaurant is that the menu is constantly changing for whatever the freshest vegetables are for the season. They change their menu 52 times a year , once a week. That is how they came up with their cute name , Seasons 52.

The food is melt in your mouth good. For an appetizer my husband and I tried their shrimp and crab stuffed mushrooms. They were so yummy. For an entree I had a grilled filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes , fresh vegetables , and roasted mushrooms. Everything was cooked to perfection. My husband ordered salmon with carrots ,

asparagus , and potatoes. He really enjoyed his too. They offer all kinds of foods to choose from seafood , to pork loin , to some of the best steaks I have ever tasted. Their dessert menu is awesome too. They bring out a plate of little shot glasses filled with yummy treats that you choose from. I had the carrot cake and my husband had a chocolate peanut butter mousse. Everything was really good!

I really like that this restaurant has such tasty food , and it is all low calorie too. Nothing on the menu is over 500 calories. You will not know that by the taste of the food though , I promise. Everything is fresh and cooked healthy , but with such amazing flavor too. The portions are not big , so you probably won’t need a to go ...

• box. The food is very filling though , and you are not hungry when you walk out the door. The food sticks with you too , and is very satisfying.

The service is top notch. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. They will let you sample wines , and even suggest items from the menu if you’re not sure what to order. The restaurant is nicely decorated. It is dimly lit though , but I liked that. The restaurant has a very romantic feel to it. My husband and I got a nice window seat , and we were able to look out at the lake. It was very pretty. This place will make you feel special and like royalty. The prices are not that bad for everything that you get. Our bill was about $65.00. That was a bargain in my

eyes for eating out at this cute and fancy place.

I think this is more of a place for adults to dine and relax. It is perfect for a nice date. It is a very laid back and comfortable place to eat. I saw most people were dressed up , but a few tourists come in wearing jeans. There is no strict dress code , but I suggest dressing up if you can. Everything about this place is tasteful and elegant. The food is scrumptious, it is very clean , and the price is right for the quality of this restaurant. It is surprisingly a low calorie and healthy place to eat as well. Not to mention you know all of their vegetables are going to be fresh. If you are in the area , then you really have to try this place out.

Seasons 52 Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71121344681131/k2311a121/12.1.10