Baby Phat Dare Me Perfume
  • I believe any woman can pull it off , because it is just a wonderful feminine fragrance
  • Try it out for yourself and you'll see how wonderfully sweet and delicious this fragrance really is
  • The scent that really stands out the most to me would have to be the coconut , which I like
  • I found this scent at Kohl's department store
  • I think you should check it out and decide for yourself if this is the scent for you

• by Gina Gott

This is a very flirty and playful scent perfect to wear for just about any occasion. It is a good quality perfume , and one that that I will be buying again. This scent is geared towards teenagers and women in their 20’s. I am in my 30’s though and I absolutely love it. I believe any woman can pull it off , because it is just a wonderful feminine fragrance. It might be more popular with the younger crowd , but older women like me can still appreciate it as well. Try it out for yourself and you’ll see how wonderfully sweet and delicious this fragrance really is.

It is made up of almond , magnolia , and honey. It also has honeysuckle , coconut , and nectar in it. There is even some tonka bean , musk , and sandalwood added to perfect this fragrance. The scent that really stands out the most to me would have to be the coconut , which I like. This is a very clean and fresh scent that just smells great. This scent is perfect for casual wear or if you are going out somewhere fancy. It will fit in anywhere.

The scent is softer but also stands out. It has a unique smell unlike a lot of popular scents

today , and will get you plenty of compliments. The first time I tried it , I had two different guys other than my husband compliment it. It is a real head turner. It is light and alluring. Whenever I want to feel sensual I just spray a little of this perfume on. It really gets people’s attention in a good way without the scent becoming overpowering. This scent just gently follows you around and leaves a trail of goodness when you walk out of a room.

The bottle is very cute and stylish. It looks very girlie girlish. The bottle has some nice designs on the front and ...

• Baby Phat Dare Me Perfume
      pretty pink top. The price of this perfume is good. I found this scent at Kohl’s department store. I paid $28.00 for a 1 oz bottle. That was a bargain for this yummy scent. I like that this perfume last a long time too. You can spray it on in the morning , and it will last for atleast 5 or 6 hours. You might need to do a touch up spritz or two if you plan on keeping the scent on you all day and night , but it last a good amount of time for the price.

I really think this is a perfume that most women

will love. It is a sweet smelling perfume , but not to sweet. It goes great for day wear or night wear. It is priced right , and will get you tons of compliments. It is not overly daring , but it’s not a shy fragrance either. This perfume is just right. I think you should check it out and decide for yourself if this is the scent for you. I will be buying another bottle for sure. It is a great scent for summer , winter , spring , and fall. Get a bottle today and you’ll see what I mean. This perfume is fun for all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561121344661131/k2311a121/12.1.10