Stouffer’s Dinner’s Chicken and Fettuccini
1.5
  • I was able to stomach the food included in this frozen dinner, but I can't say that I very much enjoyed what it was I was eating
  • The food, along with the salad and bread that I added, filled me up relatively well, but as I was eating this pasta, vegetable and chicken combination meal, I didn't feel as if the flavor or quality of the food was quite good enough to justify the amount of money that I paid for it
  • However, there wasn't much chicken included in this frozen meal, and that disappointed me

• by CirclingCanvas

Stouffer’s Dinner’s Chicken and Fettuccini is a frozen dinner that comes with fettuccini pasta, chicken and some assorted vegetables, all for two dollars and forty-nine cents. The price for all the food that comes in the package would be perfectly tolerable had the food itself been tolerable. Well, that’s actually a bit of an exaggeration. I was able to stomach the food included in this frozen dinner, but I can’t say that I very much enjoyed what it was I was eating. The food, along with the salad and bread that I added, filled me up relatively well, but as I

was eating this pasta, vegetable and chicken combination meal, I didn’t feel as if the flavor or quality of the food was quite good enough to justify the amount of money that I paid for it.

Stouffer’s Dinner’s Chicken and Fettuccini may offer variety, but it doesn’t offer quality. The fettuccini pasta, although plentiful and reasonably tender, suffered from an Alfredo sauce that was too thin and too bland for me to really enjoy the pasta aspect of this meal. Alfredo sauce should be rich and creamy, but apparently a sufficient amount of cheese and butter wasn’t used when this sauce was ...

• made, and so, the result was a sauce that didn’t hold my attention. I did like the grilled chicken that was tossed in with the fettuccini pasta. It had flavor and I could bite through it real easily. However, there wasn’t much chicken included in this frozen meal, and that disappointed me. It was mainly pasta and vegetables. The vegetables were pretty unappetizing. Neither the carrots nor the broccoli were crisp and neither had much to offer in terms of taste.

Stouffer’s Dinner’s Chicken and Fettuccini is not a frozen dinner that I will be looking to buy again. Much of

the meal was tasteless, including the Alfredo sauce and the vegetables. The one thing about the meal that I actually liked because it did have flavor, the grilled chicken, was in very short supply. The idea of bringing together fettuccini pasta, Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, carrots and broccoli was a real appealing one that could have worked had the ingredients been better. The frozen meal certainly is easy to fix in the microwave, but what good is a meal that heats quickly if that meal isn’t going to be all that good? A “3″ rating is what I’m giving this frozen meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271121344601131/k2311a121/12.1.10