T-Rex Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1676 East Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830
  • I will say that I thought it was a little expensive , but it would be worth it if you had children
  • I can't complain about it , other than I believe it cost a little much for the quality of the food
  • They have a cool dessert selection too with cake , donuts , and ice cream set up with some interesting dinosaur themed names as well
  • I recommend it for a wonderful family day or night out

• by Gina Gott

This is a very cute restaurant with a dinosaur theme. It is perfect for a family with kids. My husband and I don’t have any children yet , but we still had fun too. If you are looking for an exciting place to eat with pretty good food then check this place out. I will say that I thought it was a little expensive , but it would be worth it if you had children. If you are going with a group of adults , then you might want to keep looking for a better restaurant. Great place to spend some quality family time though. Check it out if you get the chance.

The food is average. It is good , but not spectacular. All of the menu items have a dinosaur name to them. I had the cretaceous chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and some veggies. My

husband had the woolly mammoth chicken with waffle fries and cole slaw. We enjoyed it , but have had better. This place is really more atmosphere than outstanding food though. I can’t complain about it , other than I believe it cost a little much for the quality of the food. The portions were ok. They were not huge , but did fill us up. They had other choices on the menu as well like the t-rex rib eye steak and the bronto buger. They had some good smelling pizza too. They have a cool dessert selection too with cake , donuts , and ice cream set up with some interesting dinosaur themed names as well.

The service is pretty good. It is a busy restaurant , so you don’t get to much personal attention. Everyone that works there was friendly enough though. We did have a little bit ...

• of a wait to get seated , but once we got our table the food come out fast. The prices were a little much. Our check was about $40.00. It just didn’t taste like $40.00 worth of food to me. I would have rather went to a nearby steakhouse for that amount of money. Again if we had kids along , then it probably would have been worth it.

The restaurant itself was very clean even though there were many customers with and without kids coming and going. I really liked the animated dinosaurs. They were interesting looking. They have a gift shop too , so you can buy all kinds of dinosaur items if you wanted. We looked around , but I didn’t see to much that caught my eye. If you have kids they will have a blast in there though. They have a build a dino ,

which is like build a bear. The children can build a stuffed dinosaur of their choosing. It is a pretty cool idea. They have some cute shirts as well for children or adults , but the gift shop is a little expensive too.

If you are looking for a different type of restaurant to try and you have children , then check this place out! It is interesting enough for adults , but I am sure that kids will love it. The food is nothing special , but it is not bad by any means.

The decor is cool. The service is friendly. You can’t go wrong by giving it a chance. I recommend it for a wonderful family day or night out. I wish that it was a little cheaper , but I am sure that families will pay the price without blinking for the looks on their kids faces when they see all the dinosaur stuff.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71121344451131/k2311a121/12.1.10